In addition to cracking down on illegal parking, the following traffic control measures will be implemented for the vicinity during the event period:
- Uphill Checkpoint (8 AM – 3 PM, checks exclude vehicles with permit): Checkpoints will be established at “Intersection of Yangde Boulevard and Zhicheng Road,” “Entrance of Lane 1 of Zhishan Road Section 2,” and “Intersection of Fulin Road and Zhongyong Street.”
- Downhill Checkpoint (2 PM – 6 PM): Checkpoints will be established at “Intersection of Yangming Road and Zhongheng Street” and “Intersection of Gezhi Road and Kaixuan Road.”
- Traffic Control Measures for Zhuzihu Vicinity (9 AM – 6 PM):
- One-direction (clockwise) travel enforced for vehicles moving between Hutien Bridge, Calla Lily Boulevard, and Zhongzheng Mountain Fork.
- Traffic at Dinghu area restricted to one direction. U-turns prohibited
Due to the limited parking space availability on Yangmingshan, TCPD encourages visitors to take public transportation to avoid traffic jams and inconveniences from looking for parking. Drivers should also tune into Police Broadcasting Service for the latest traffic updates and follow the directions of traffic police if required.